miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

About me

I am creating this blog in order to record my achievement and people who read it can learn and benefit from it (mainly my mistakes I guess). I have been trading about two years now with ups and downs, and withdrawing constantly or blowing my full bank depending on the ocassion. I am depositing 100€ and trying to make the more I can from it. At the start I will be using 10€ stakes till my banks starts growin (hopefully) and then my stakes will increase too. Maximum stake to use is 10% of my bank. The results and strategies used on matches will be recorded on each posts as well as screenshots of my results on each match and my gp&l.

If you will like to contact me, please write me on betfairchallenge@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading &  wish me luck and keep it green!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario